It's the MOST COMPREHENSIVE introductory REAPER class for voice over we've seen. + BONUS included on TREATING YOUR SPACE!
What you get:
• Typically used for music production, this class covers using Reaper for voiceover.
• A brief overview covering microphones and interfaces.
• Basic overview of De-noising & De-clicking your audio with stock REAPER plugins as well as Izotope RX elements.
• Terms that typically confuse people and stop them from grasping crucial concepts.
• Connecting your hardware to your software. Understanding the why, not just the how.
• How to set up a technically accurate project and why we set it up this way.
• How to set proper levels for the highest quality possible.
• How to find your noise floor and why it’s so crucial for having a pro sounding audition.
• Proper mic technique that will give you consistency in your audio.
• The ins and outs of editing your audio inside REAPER. Keyboard shortcuts to make your workflow more efficient & less time consuming.
• Equalization & compression for Voiceover.
• A deep dive into equalization. An engineer’s perspective. How the specific frequencies affect the voice and how to tame harsh sibilance within your EQ.
• Punch & Roll
• List of our recommended equipment
• Lifetime access to the recorded class (as long as you keep the account)!
*BONUS* Professionally treating your space. Soundproofing vs Acoustic Treatment. Soundproofing methods & Acoustic treatment methods.